One of my biggest struggles in life is having a daily time with God. In this post, I give you 3 simple steps to having time with God.
Every year, I would make a new year’s resolution to spend more time with God. And Every year I would fail.
My biggest obstacle was myself. I just made it too complicated.
I thought I needed lots of time and I needed to be
I failed to realize that I was letting all those things get in between me and God.
Don’t overthink it
The biggest thing that has helped me overcome my struggle was to not overthink things.
All I need is a few minutes and a bible.
Yep, it’s that easy.
- How to create a quiet time Routine
- Easy things a busy mom can do to enjoy time with God
- 8 profound things the bible says about church
- Digging Deeper Christian Community
3 Steps to having time with God
To read more about this, read this blog post: How to create a Quiet Time with God
Do you want more?
Do you want to read your bible more consistently? Do you want to know how to study the Bible on your own and know how to apply it to your life?
You are a Christian woman who is dedicated to living a life for Christ. You want to read your bible every day, but sometimes you get distracted or are too tired to collect all the resources you need.
It can be hard to figure it out on your own.
That’s why I’m so excited to tell you about The Christian Growth Hub!
The Christian Growth Hub is an online, monthly membership focused on helping Christian women read the Bible, understand it, and apply it to their lives.
The Christian Growth hub helps you in your faith by:
- Providing monthly Bible reading plans so you never have to think about what you’re going to read in the Bible next
- Giving you on-demand training on how to understand the Bible and new monthly training on how to apply the Bible to a particular area of your life.
- Connects you to an online community to give you encouragement, support, and accountability
There are so many more features. Click here to learn more about them, and see what The Christian Growth Hub offers.