Remember all the tools and gear you gathered for your first child?
The new crib …
The safest carseat…
The baby gates and outlet covers…
You diligently worked to get everything just right so you could care for this precious little person.
But then your baby arrived – without an instruction manual.
Given some time, you always figured out what to do next as they grew from newborn to toddler to preschooler to child.
And then you discovered, just when you’d gotten used to one phase of parenting… it changed. (womp, womp)
So you went back to your toolbox and tried to figure out which tool to grab next.
As parents, that’s what we do.
We adapt to our child’s needs and behaviors. We take stock of our resources and prepare for the next phase ahead — a big-kid bed, clothes in the next size up, new school supplies and books on their night table, a sport to play, a fresh routine. We are tireless and creative in our efforts to navigate these changing seasons.
If we’re being honest, though, even our best efforts to stock our toolbox and creatively adapt leave us with lingering parenting questions…
To go along with all the hard work you do to meet your children’s needs, we wanted to create something just for YOU, the parent.
Something to make life easier and send you into this next season with a renewed sense of anticipation.
In fact, while you’ve been busy growing great kids, we’ve been pulling together a sort of “parenting toolbox”, crammed full of supplies to encourage you, equip you and keep you going all year long.
Because we can all use a fresh start sometimes,
and what better time than now to stock up on resources for a
more joyful, intentional, and fruitful year of parenting?
These tools will help you:
- Become a kinder, more intentional parent
- Eliminate the “gimmes” and teach them to serve others
- Uncover the real reasons behind challenging behaviors
- Help your child cope with powerful emotions
- Keep yourself calm while managing tantrums, bedtime battles, and backtalk
- Stop playing referee in sibling battles (and teach them how to work things out)
- Keep your toddler busy with fun and easy crafts and learning activities
- Nurture a deeper, stronger relationship with each of your kids
- Apply step-by-step solutions to common challenges like whining, arguing, homework, and lack of cooperation
- Instill gratitude, kindness, and helpfulness in your child
- Gain the confidence to homeschool your teenager or your child with special needs
- Create precious family memories through roadtrip adventures
- Navigate the journey of adding to your family through adoption or foster care
- Discover 10 non-medication secrets to help your child with ADHD succeed in school
- Throw an awesome birthday party for less than $100!
- Potty train your child in three days
- Organize yourself with a back-to-school planner
- And so much more!
Affiliate Link please see Discloser Policy