Are you thinking about starting a Christian Blog? If so, save your time and energy and invest in the best tool to start your Christian blog on the right foot.
I have been blogging for 6 years. I started my journey knowing nothing about blogging or marketing.
I wanted to do something that challenged me while at home feeding a newborn. After thinking about my abilities and interest, I started a blog. I had no clue what I was doing, and I felt like I was stumbling in the dark.
We had very little money, and I learned everything I needed to know about blogging using only FREE resources.
This method is valid and possible but my growth was slow.
If I could go back, I would spend a bit extra and invest in a blogging course that could help me set up my blog the right way as soon as possible.
Thankfully, you can learn from my mistakes and take the easy road.
**This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy.**
The Best Tool to start your Christian Blog
Even though I had been blogging for many years, I was still struggling with growing my audience. I needed help to grow and help get unstuck.
That is when I stumbled upon LadyBossBlogger and took the Launch Christian Blog Course.
I enjoyed going through the course because it offers so much.
Features of the Launch Christian Blog Course:
1. A great course Set up
The best part of this course is how easy it is to understand and follow. It uses simple terms and explains everything on the way.
The course is broken down into small consumable portions. Perfect for going at my own pace so I can read and implement each section.
2. Covers all the bases
Launch Christian Blog Course contains all the information I need to start, launch and grow my blog.
Here is a list of topics the course focuses on:
- The course covers traffic mistakes I make and then shows how I can correct those mistakes.
- A strong focus on building your email list by creating FREE opt-in offers and email sequences
- How to increase Blog traffic through implementing SEO strategies, and how to optimize Pinterest traffic.
- Ways you can monetize your blog.
3. So many bonuses
Not only does the Launch Christian Blog Course teach you all the blogging basics, it’s also packed with tools I can use that save me time when I blog.
Some of these bonuses include:
- Customizable pins templates
- Pin title templates
- Email subject template
- and more….
4. Focused on Christian Business/ Blogging
One of my favourite things about this course is its focus on Christian Blogs. There are many blogging resources you can find on the web. But most focus on business blogs, lifestyle, or something else.
The Launch Christian Blog Course focuses on how to grow a Christian Blog. It does this by sharing faith business principles and finding balance in your blogging.
Related Blog Post
- 3 blogging rules to break
- What to do when you want to quit blogging
- 8 strategies to increase your Instagram followers
How “Launch a Christian Blog” helped grow my audience
Going through this course helped me in so many ways.
1. Grew My Audience
The Launch Christian Blog Course has a strong Focus on search engine optimization (SEO). SEO is what helps your blog get out there and get seen.
By making a few slight changes, I almost doubled my daily blog visits.
2. Shifted my Mindset:
Before taking Launch Christian Blog Course, I had the mindset that my blog was for my personal expression and benefit. I was treating it as a hobby and writing outlet.
After taking the course, I started thinking about my blog as a business.
I can make money from blogging and I can still have a Christian mindset and start a business.
3. Grew my Confidence:
Blogging can be hard. It sometimes feels like I’m stumbling in the dark and going nowhere. Taking this course gave me the confidence to continue blogging.
I was trying to grow my blog, but I didn’t really have a plan and I wasn’t sure if I was doing the right things or not.
Taking the Launch Christian Blog Course made me realize I was on the right path. I was doing all the right things, I just needed to tweak the process and change some of my priorities.
Who is this course for?
The Launch Christian Blog Course is a great course if you are:
- A Christian: This course focuses on Christian Blogging. So, if you want to start a Christian Blog, then this course is perfect for you.
- You are new to Blogging: This course is perfect for someone who knows nothing about blogging. The course covers all the basics and helps people start a blog on the right foot. So, if you are new to blogging, this course is perfect for you.
- You need to grow your audience: If you have been blogging for a while, but you are having a hard time growing your blog, this course may help. The course helps people implement SEO strategies and how to optimize Pinterest traffic. So, if you haven’t done either of those things, this course can help you.
How to Get Started
If you have ever considered launching your own blog, I recommend taking this course as your first step.
You can click here to get started with this course.
Use this get 20% off by using this promo code: onedeterminedlife
If you want to talk more about what it takes to start a blog, leave a comment below and I’d love to help you any way I can.