I love Pinterest! I go there to get inspiration when I want to know what to make for dinner or getting help with a question I have about raising my kids.
Did you know that it’s not just to get great ideas for home decoration and dinner ideas?
As a christian there are many questions I have about living a life for Christ, parenting , and marriage.
I try to answer those questions through my blog and my other social media.
Please follow me on Pinterest
By doing so, you will find that I share posts about living the christian life, marriage, and parenting.
Below are links to some of my boards.
Parenting Blog Posts
- Why is parenting so hard?
- How to teach your children how to express their emotions
- The Best Parenting advice I ever got
- What parenting experts forget to tell you about disciplining your children
Marriage Blog Posts
- 30 days of praying for your marriage
- Lessons learned in the first year of marriage
- How to make time for your marriage
- How to take care of your marriage
- Guaranteed things you will face in marriage
Get your Free E-Book
More Free Resources
I have created some more free resources that you will love.
To check them all out, click here
More Pinterest Boards
You can also find me in these other places. Click on the links to follow me and see what I share.
What you get from following me
There are many people online trying to get your attention.
So, why should you follow me?
Here is a list of reasons I think you should follow me
- I try to be as real as possible– I like showing my real life and my real struggles. I am sick of seeing fake online and want to show the real side of things
- The Lord is my number one and I am not afraid to share it
- The Lord has given me a gift and I want to use it to encourage and help other people
- I write about marriage, parenting, and life so you will find a bit of everything
- There will never be a time that I will sell you something I don’t love
- I want to get to know you- what you like to read, what you need help with– just contact me and let me know what you want more of.