Growing up, one of my favourite things to do was to go to The Bible bookstore and look at all the Bible studies, books, and CDs. These days, most of those stores no longer exist and the shopping experience is now online. There are so many types of Bibles and studies that it’s hard to find what you are looking for. To help you in your search I share multiple types of Bible Reading plans.
**This blog post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy for more information.
Types of Bible Reading plans
We can find Bible reading plans in physical books and online
Some Bible reading plans can be found at the start of a Bible or at the end.
For this option, look at the feature section of the description when shopping online. You can also look at the table on content which will tell you what additional pages they included.
Online Bible reading plans can also be printed off and put in your Bible or another accessible location.
Read The Bible in 1 year:
- One Year Bible Reading Plan: this easy-to-use pamphlet offers 3 different plans to choose from. It tells you what to read and when to read it, helping you stay on track throughout the year. Its large print, check boxes, easy-to-use format, flexible options, and laminations make it perfect for individual or group use. Click here to learn more.
- The Bible recap: A One-Year Guide to Reading and Understanding the Entire Bible. The popular Bible Recap podcast walks readers through a one-year chronological Bible reading plan and explains each day’s passage in an easy-to-understand way. Click here to learn more.
Read The Bible in 3 years
- Search The Scriptures: A Three-Year Daily Devotional Guide To The Whole Bible. Search the Scriptures that can support you in your discipline of daily Bible study. Using a question-and-answer approach, helps you discover God’s truth for yourself. Click here to learn more.
Other Bible Reading Plans
reFocus: A Manageable Bible Reading Plan is the perfect tool to focus your heart, mind, and soul clearly on what matters most in this life. reFocus enables you to move at a pace that works best for you, with three levels of reading plans—Simple, Moderate, and Intense. This allows you to grow each day by reading a few Bible verses, or a key Bible Chapter, or by reading a few Bible chapters, eventually completing the whole Bible within 250 days. Click here to learn more.
2. Daily Truth
Daily Truth: Study and Application Notes for the 365-Day Connect the Testaments Bible Reading Plan. Each day has a set reading, theme, and selected notes for an explanation, reflection, and application. One purpose in my mind when writing the notes was to show believers they can take real lessons from every day of the 365-day connect the testaments Bible reading plan. Click here to learn more.
Related Blog posts
- 10 Best Bible Verses about Thanksgiving
- How to choose A Bible Reading Plan
- How to Read the Bible using a Bible Reading Plan
- 4 Simple steps to having a quiet time with God
- 30 bible verses about remembering
- 1 Year Bible Reading Plan
Internet-Based Bible Reading Plans
One thing I love about the times we live in is access to anything we need online.
There are many internet-based Bible reading plans to choose from.
1. Scripture of the Day Newsletter
Inspiration in your inbox, daily. Sign up today for the free Scripture of the Day newsletter, and start receiving daily Bible verses with commentary to help you start your day right. Sign up here.
2. Our Daily Bread Plans
At Our Daily Bread Ministries, we want to encourage you to spend time with God daily. The Our Daily Bread app is a great tool to connect with God throughout your day. Learn more here.
3. Bible Reading Apps
- YouVersion App: Get a Free Bible for your phone, IPad, or home computer. Check out The Bible App here.
- The Bible Gateway App: is the OFFICIAL and FREE mobile Bible reading and learning experience from BibleGateway.com. The Bible Gateway App makes it easy to read, hear, study, and understand the Bible. Click here to learn more.
Bible Reading Plans for kids:
- Exploring the Bible: A Bible Reading Plan for Kids. This simple, gospel-centred, 365-day Bible reading plan guides children ages 6–12 through the most important passages of the Bible, helping them see and appreciate the big-picture storyline of Scripture. Click here to learn more.
- Meeting with Jesus: A Daily Bible Reading Plan for Kids. his reading plan introduces children ages 6–12 to Jesus Christ over the course of a year, working through the 4 Gospel narratives and what they have to teach about the Savior of the world. Click here to learn more.
In the comments below, let me know the Types of Bible Reading plans you like using.
Grab a 1 Year Bible Reading Plan
Do you struggle with having consistent Bible reading time? I made an easy-to-follow and flexible reading plan. Read each scripture and go to the next, or pick and choose the ones you want.
This Bible reading plan Will Help You: Save Time, have some flexibility, and encourage you to keep going. If you have been struggling to read your bible every day, this reading plan was made for you!
Click here to grab your plan today.