Are you looking for a writing opportunity?
Whether you are a new writer or a seasoned one, I want you to write for me.
If you are looking for a writing opportunity with a Christian-based blog, then please read on.
I am looking for people who can share tips on how to read the bible, how to study the bible, Christian living, Bible teaching, and so much more.
Not sure? Please read on……………….
By being a guest author on One Determined Life Blog, you’ll get:
- An author bio, with a follow link of your choice (this can be to a blog post, to one of your lead magnets, or to a specific page on your site so you can grow your e-mail list).
- A contextual link to a related blog post on your blog within the body of the guest post (this means you get a backlink, which is huge for SEO).
- Promotion to an e-mail list of 6000+ subscribers, and on all of One Determined Life’s media channels including Facebook, Pinterest (10000+ followers), Twitter, and Instagram – in other words, you get exposure to a new audience on multiple platforms)
- The chance for your blog post to be turned into other content. These can include YouTube videos, an e-book, or other things.
Sound like something You Want? Awesome!
My mission is to help women learn how to study the bible and apply it to their daily lives.
My target audience is women who are between the ages of 20 and to 55-years old. These women have children, are married, and have faith in God and the bible. They are looking for help to study and discover God’s word.
At the moment, I looking for guest posts that include actionable and effective strategies on how to read your bible and apply it to your life.
Topics ideas include:
- What does The Bible say about…..
- Barriers to bible study
- Tips for having a quiet time
- Teaching others to pray
- Prayer Journalling
- Names of God
The guest post needs to be submitted at least 2 weeks before the publishing date. Please keep that in mind when submitting your application.
Your post should:
- Be easy to read, in point form, and if possible have some actionable steps readers can take. “How to” posts are strongly encouraged.
- Please write 700 to 1500 words of original content (it can’t have been published on any other site or blog).
- Do NOT include any paid or affiliate links in the body of the post and in your author bio.
- You can include up to 2 contextual, follow links to a related blog post on your blog within the body of the guest post, and 1 follow link of your choice within the author bio. All other links will be authorized by One Determined Life.
- If possible, please include multiple images that clearly and visually convey what you’re writing about. This is not mandatory but very appreciated.
As the owner of One Determined Life, I have the right to decline any post that does not meet our guidelines or does not align with the blog’s mission or beliefs.
I reserve the right to edit any guest blog post for SEO, grammar, style, and content.
Your guest blog must be original and not previously published anywhere and must be your own content that you have the right to publish.
By submitting a blog post to One Determined Life, you agree that your post will be exclusive to One Determined Life for 6 months.
By submitting a post to One Determined Life, you also agree that I have the right to use the content submitted in any way I want. I may use it for other material, including social media posts and paid material.
If you want to write a guest post for One Determined Life and agree to follow the guidelines above, please go ahead and fill out the application form below.
I can’t wait to read what you come up with!
THE APPLICATION FORM:
To save time for everyone involved, make sure you submit around 2-3 headline ideas for your post, as well as a brief description of what you plan to write about (do this BEFORE you write the entire guest post).
When you are selected as a guest author (we’ll notify you by e-mail), we may ask to see an outline/draft of your post before you begin writing.
This is a great writing opportunity and I can’t wait to hear from you.
If you know someone who may like to write for me or who would have something valuable to share- please share this page with them.